If you hail from the residential property sector or you are looking to diversify with mixed-use schemes in the future, you can’t afford to miss the RESI Convention.
Our new cutting-edge virtual environment, gives you the an immersive and interactive enviroment with unrivalled online networking.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to be a part of the conversation that will shape your investment, financing and planning decisions into the future, as we debate the key strategic issues that really matter post-crisis.
ONLINE & IN-PERSON TICKETS
For 2021 delegates will be able to choose how they join RESI Convention –either online or in-person at the exclusive Celtic Manor resort in Wales (subject to the latest government regulations).
To ensure your experience is optimised and is as safe and secure as possible, we are releasing a limited number of in-person tickets.
Your ticket includes access to:
- Accommodation at the Celtic Manor Resort, Newport, Wales
- Our immersive online platform via the event app
- All presentations, talks and panels
- Welcome reception and networking dinner
- Networking business breakfast, lunch and showcase
- Priority access to digital content on-demand streaming
- Brochures and presentation material
RESI Convention is emap secure, so in the event that a physical event cannot take place, your ticket will automatically be adjusted to a virtual-only ticket. Read more >
Enjoy access to:
- Live and on-demand streaming
- Exclusive social networking platform, including live participation, individual and group chats, one-to-one meetings
- Exclusive digital resources platform, including presentations, reports, and other material
- Presentations and extra digital content
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Attend RESI 2020 and you will meet senior-level representatives from all sectors of the RESI market, including the private and public sector. Plus we'll be announcing our new RESI Trailblazers, fresh new faces & the brightest minds & talents in resi today who will be in attendance during the convention.
- Build to Rent
- Building Services
- Housing Associations
- Investment Management
- Land Owners
- Local Authorities
- Property Management
- Property Technology
There are many ways to get involved at the RESI Convention, either as a delegate, commercial partner, Marketplace exhibitor or speaker.
If you are entrepreneurial or taking the industry to new heights, apply to attend as a RESI Trailblazer. This scholarship scheme recognises the rising stars in the industry and includes an invitation to attend online to those who make the list. Nominations for our Class of 2021 Trailblazers will open soon!