If you hail from the residential property sector or you are looking to diversify with mixed-use schemes in the future, you can’t afford to miss the RESI Convention.
This unique hybrid event takes place at the Celtic Manor Resort and online for the first time in history. Whether you are joining the event physically or virtually, you will experience an immersive and interactive enviroment with networking at it's core.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to be a part of the conversation that will shape your investment, financing and planning decisions into the future, as we debate the key strategic issues that really matter post-crisis.
- ENGAGE with the most influential figures in the UK residential market
- CONNECT with the private and public sector
- DISCOVER the acceleration of key trends, latest market intelligence and policy insights
- SHARE in the new best practice and join the post-crisis debate
- STEER THE CHANGE and be part of the conversation about the 'new normal'
- ESTABLISH your company as one of the key players in the industry
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Attend RESI 2020 and you will meet senior-level representatives from all sectors of the RESI market, including the private and public sector. Plus we'll be announcing our new RESI Trailblazers, fresh new faces & the brightest minds & talents in resi today who will be in attendance during the convention.
- Build to Rent
- Building Services
- Housing Associations
- Investment Management
- Land Owners
- Local Authorities
- Property Management
- Property Technology
There are many ways to get involved at the RESI Convention, either as a delegate, sponsor, Marketplace exhibitor or speaker.
If you are entrepreneurial or taking the industry to new heights, apply to attend as a RESI Trailblazer. This scholarship scheme recognises the rising stars in the industry and includes an invitation to attend online to those who make the list. Our Class of 2020 Trailblazers will be judged by the RESI Senate. Nominations are open.