RESI CONVENTION 2019 HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
This year RESI Con will focus on resilience, the demands of the next generation and a vision for 2020. Attendees can be assured of a high-quality programme, engaging speakers and inspirational content around the key topics of:
Co-living and Intergenerational living | finance and investment | affordability | offsite and construction
- Mark Easton, BBC News Editor, returns as chair to ‘ask the experts’ your burning questions
- New ‘Alternative Residential’ stream set to explore the emerging blends of asset classes in mixed developments, required to meet the needs of the next generation
- SMEs and Finance stream bringing you expert opinion from leading financiers and industry leaders
- Masterclasses, Question Time panels, TED-style talks and speaker’s corner sessions will educate, motivate and engage you
- Unrivalled networking opportunities with senior decision makers including the RESI Gala Dinner and RESI Fest
- Could you make the RESI Con Trailblazers list? Our search for the residential sector’s rising stars continues
ALTERNATIVE RESIDENTIAL STREAM - NEW
Brought to you in collaboration with Osborne Clarke, this new series of sessions will explore the emerginig blends of asset classes in mixed developments, that are requried to meet the needs of the next generation.
There are many ways to get involved at the RESI Convention, either as a delegate, sponsor, Marketplace exhibitor or speaker. Find out more about the options available and how you can maximise your participation.
If you are blazing a trail in the industry, you could qualify to attend the RESI Convention as our VIP guest with a complimentary delegate pass (accommodation not included). Nominations are now open, nominate today >
#RESIcon Mission accomplished!
Thought provoking programme, #proptech #innovation in action for the hackathon, 37% women speakers, 750 delegates, great #networking. Fab @RESIevent #RESIcon 2018
"Favourite year, the focus on alternative, innovative markets and products is really valuable."
"I will be bringing a colleague along next time as it was invaluable getting to learn what new ideas were being produced first hand."
"Personally, it was my first time and it really was overwhelming how good of a networking opportunity it is."
"First class speakers, well managed events, great location."
"The conference has grown up now, and is a useful barometer on the UK housing situation and a useful ideas sharing platform. The networking opportunities are also first class."
"Extremely good speakers, highly relevant topics, good networking opportunities, good venue, fun."
#RESIcon @RESIevent - no question, the best #RESIcon yet!