Join the debate - RESI Con speakers include
James Murray, GLA
Alastair Campbell, writer & strategist
Sophie White, Homes England
Lucian Cook, Savills
Natalie Elphicke OBE, The Housing & Finance Institute
Vivienne King, Soho Housing
Donagh O'Sullivan, Galliard Homes
Ian Thomas, Lendinvest
Richard Jackson, Apache Capital Partners
The essential meeting place for the residential property sector
Welcome to the 12th annual RESI Convention, the essential meeting place for the residential property sector, organised by Property Week and taking place from 12-14 September 2018 at Celtic Manor in Newport, Wales.
In order to stay at the forefront of the industry, RESI has always embraced change, and after consulting with the industry, we are pleased announce that this year the RESI programme will run under the themes of: Debate. Diversity. Delivery. Read more about why these concepts are important and how they will run through the sessions.
The all-new RESI Convention - delivering an even more valuable event for you.
For 2018, RESI has undergone a brand refresh to reflect the updated programme and look and feel for this established and trusted event. We’ve listened to you and have revamped the event to make it more diverse, informative, interactive and relevant. Read more...
NEW FOR 2018!
- An even greater focus on diversity and innovation to deliver on housing provision efficiencies
- A new and improved agenda, wide breadth of content topics and multiple streams to choose from featuring masterclasses, workshops and Question Time-style sessions
- Trailblazers initiative, revealing the up-and-coming stars of the industry
- Joint Victories, recognising the best in community joint venture projects
- Even better networking opportunities throughout the event and at the RESI Gala Dinner