About the RESI Convention
Since its launch the RESI Convention has become established as the premier residential conference and networking event, and as THE holistic event for the market, RESI will once again bring together leading developers, landlords, house builders, housing authorities, investors and local authorities.
Brought to you by Property Week, the leading magazine in the commercial and residential property market relied on by an audience of nearly 50,000, RESI leads the way, facilitating housing debate, showcasing best practice, exploring the opportunities and challenging the status quo to encourage the growth and innovation of housing delivery across all tenures.
To ensure an even more engaging and valuable event experience for our delegates this year, we have listened to your feedback and used it to shape the programme for the new look RESI Convention 2018.
Debate. Diversity. Delivery
Reflecting the metamorphosis that the industry is undergoing, the themes for RESI 2018 are: Debate. Diversity. Delivery.
- Debate, because we will be debating more business-critical issues than ever before – such as housing policy, affordability, offsite construction and land release
- Diversity, because we are reaching out to a wider and deeper audience this year to ensure the range of delegates and speakers is more diverse than ever
- And Delivery, because that remains the ultimate challenge – whether you are talking about overall supply, the type of housing needed or where that housing is needed.
RESI Convention programme features
- High level conference programme
- An unrivalled line-up of high level speakers, senior analysts, futurists and government ministers
- Exciting new initiatives and popular returning features
- Enhanced networking opportunities
- Exhibition marketplace of leading suppliers and exciting brands