About the RESI Convention
Since its launch the RESI Convention has become established as the premier residential conference and networking event, and as THE holistic event for the market, RESI will once again bring together leading developers, landlords, house builders, housing authorities, investors and local authorities.
Brought to you by Property Week, the leading magazine in the commercial and residential property market relied on by an audience of nearly 50,000, RESI leads the way, facilitating housing debate, showcasing best practice, exploring the opportunities and challenging the status quo to encourage the growth and innovation of housing delivery across all tenures.
To ensure an even more engaging and valuable event experience for our delegates this year, we have listened to your feedback and used it to shape the programme for the new look RESI Convention 2018.
The all-new RESI Convention 2018 - delivering even more value
For 2018, RESI has undergone a brand refresh to reflect the updated programme and look and feel for this established and trusted event. We’ve listened to you and have revamped the event to make it more diverse, informative, interactive and relevant.
At the all-new RESI Convention, delegates will debate key issues such as affordability, land release and how to engage SMEs with our most diverse roster of industry experts to date. Delegates will be able to participate in exciting new Question Time-style sessions, masterclasses and initiatives such as the RESI Trailblazers, our search for the sector's rising stars and game changers, and Joint Victories, recognising the very best joint venture schemes.
The proptech disruptors will be back again this year. The dedicated proptech stream will be joined by other new content streams. We will be running our second #RESIHackathon after the success of the inaugural event last year.
There will also be more opportunities than ever to network with leading developers, investors, landlords, housebuilders, housing associations and local authorities, making it the must-attend event of 2018.
In addition, we will deliver on the same event promise that our delegates rely on; market intelligence, debate, best practice and policy insights delivered by highly sought-after experts that drive the property sector to overcome the obstacles to deliver and build more of the right homes, in the right places, across the UK.
Debate. Diversity. Delivery
Reflecting the metamorphosis that the industry is undergoing, the themes for RESI 2018 are: Debate. Diversity. Delivery.
- Debate, because we will be debating more business-critical issues than ever before – such as housing policy, affordability, offsite construction and land release
- Diversity, because we are reaching out to a wider and deeper audience this year to ensure the range of delegates and speakers is more diverse than ever
- And Delivery, because that remains the ultimate challenge – whether you are talking about overall supply, the type of housing needed or where that housing is needed.
RESI Convention programme features
- High level conference programme
- An unrivalled line-up of high level speakers, senior analysts, futurists and government ministers
- Exciting new initiatives and popular returning features
- Enhanced networking opportunities
- Exhibition marketplace of leading suppliers and exciting brands